A Spatial Data Security Model Under the Cloud Environment
- Xiang Li, Zi-fan Liu, Wen-bing Liu, An Xu, Ling Ma
- Corresponding Author
- Xiang Li
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.31How to use a DOI?
- cloud computing, spatial data, security management model, security technology
- With the cloud computing time arrival, spatial data storage and management technology based on cloud computing are getting more extensive attention and application. But under the cloud environment, how to ensure that the data stored in the cloud security will be a serious challenge. This paper introduces the meaning characteristics and development present situation of cloud computing, and gives the analysis about the advantage of using cloud computing technology to spatial data management. The paper puts forward a spatial data security management model under the cloud environment, and summarizes the key security technologies of the spatial data storage and management.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiang Li AU - Zi-fan Liu AU - Wen-bing Liu AU - An Xu AU - Ling Ma PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - A Spatial Data Security Model Under the Cloud Environment BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.31 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.31 ID - Li2013/04 ER -