A Joint Timing and Fractionally-Space Blind Equalization Algorithm
- Zheng Dong, Kexian Gong, Lindong Ge
- Corresponding Author
- Zheng Dong
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.32How to use a DOI?
- blind equalization, fractionally-spaced, CMA, timing
- In this paper, we proposed a joint timing and fractionally-spaced blind equalization algorithm. It adopts Gardner algorithm instead of simple down-sampling in conventional fractionally-spaced equalization in order to overcome the problem of that the filter can’t compensate timing error. The simulations show that the performance of the proposed fractionally-spaced equalization algorithm is better than CMA in different SNR and in different number of channel taps.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zheng Dong AU - Kexian Gong AU - Lindong Ge PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - A Joint Timing and Fractionally-Space Blind Equalization Algorithm BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.32 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.32 ID - Dong2013/04 ER -