Design and simulation of the microstrip antenna for 2.4 GHz HM remote control system
- Qun Deng, Weiqiang Zhang, Jintao Jiang
- Corresponding Author
- Qun Deng
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.44How to use a DOI?
- HM remote control system, microstrip antenna, ADS
- Along with the development of the aviation industry, HM sports get more and more attention, it was a very hot sport at home and abroad, the remote control technology of model aircraft is also have been developed. In the present model aircraft remote control systems, the antenna is usually dipole antenna, dipole antenna is larger, higher power consumption . In view of the above shortcomings, this paper proposes a way that using micro-strip antenna instead of the traditional antenna. Through the discussion of the microstrip antenna's working principle, this paper designed a microstrip antenna works in 2.4 GHz model aircraft remote control system. According to its actual application , the material, shape, and the type of the microstrip antenna are determined, and the size of the antenna is calculated by the equation and the software , then the model of the antenna is built and simulated in ADS, finally the best parameters are obtained through optimizing and matching to meets the requirements.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Qun Deng AU - Weiqiang Zhang AU - Jintao Jiang PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Design and simulation of the microstrip antenna for 2.4 GHz HM remote control system BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.44 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.44 ID - Deng2013/04 ER -