Design and Implementation of Hopping Frequency Sequences with Given Minimum Gap Based on FPGA
- Peng-fei Li, Xiao-chun Ma, Jia-you Song
- Corresponding Author
- Peng-fei Li
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.48How to use a DOI?
- hopping sequences, FPGA, VHDL
- In order to design given minimum gap hopping sequences based on dual sub-bands for technology requirement, with Matlab simulation software analysis and optimize system, performance and design idea of hopping sequences of given minimum gap is expounded. The design method based on hardware of given minimum gap hopping sequences based on dual sub-bands is given. System software uses Quartus II8.0 platform and VHDL language. The language has fine characteristics of transplantation, long lifecycle, powerful description and support large scale design and logic unit recycled. The design has parameter adjustment repeating program function and reference application value in design of hopping-frequency communication hardware.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Peng-fei Li AU - Xiao-chun Ma AU - Jia-you Song PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Design and Implementation of Hopping Frequency Sequences with Given Minimum Gap Based on FPGA BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.48 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.48 ID - Li2013/04 ER -