Analyzing of dynamic characteristics for discrete S-PCNN
- Rencan Nie, Shaowen Yao, Dongming Zhou, Haiying Deng
- Corresponding Author
- Rencan Nie
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.53How to use a DOI?
- Pulse Coupled Neutral Network, dynamic characteristic, capture period
- Pulse Coupled Neutral Network (PCNN) is a new artificial neural network with biological mechanism, and has been widely applied in many areas such as image processing and so on, but its dynamic characteristics have not been analyzed effectively. In this paper, the dynamic characteristics about pulse period, refractory period and capture period in a simplified PCNN are discussed by mathematical analysis. Simulation results verify the correctness of the analysis conclusions.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Rencan Nie AU - Shaowen Yao AU - Dongming Zhou AU - Haiying Deng PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Analyzing of dynamic characteristics for discrete S-PCNN BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.53 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.53 ID - Nie2013/04 ER -