Optimization of Hybrid Electric Bus Control Strategy with Hybrid Optimization Algorithm
- Jianping Gao, Zhennan Liu, Zhijun Guo, Yuehui Wei
- Corresponding Author
- Jianping Gao
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.62How to use a DOI?
- Hybrid Electric Bus, control strategy, multi-island genetic algorithm, hybrid optimization algorithm
- control strategy is one of the most decisive techniques in Hybrid Electric Bus (HEB) and directly influences the dynamic performance and fuel economy. For achieving the best fuel economy and keeping the battery for a long time, First, power analytic control strategy was built; then, the hybrid optimization algorithm (HOA) based on Multi-island genetic Algorithm (MIGA) and NLPQL was built by ISIGHT software. HOA is adopted in control strategy parameters of HEB optimization. The results show that the best result can be obtained in few iterative times by HOA, the calculation time was reduce by 12 hours, the fuel economy was improved by 12% and find the rules between control strategy parameters and fuel economy the balance of the battery state of charge(SOC).
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jianping Gao AU - Zhennan Liu AU - Zhijun Guo AU - Yuehui Wei PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Optimization of Hybrid Electric Bus Control Strategy with Hybrid Optimization Algorithm BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.62 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.62 ID - Gao2013/04 ER -