Images of High Density Resistivity Method in Leakage Detecting of the Watertight Screen at Gushan Open-pit Mine
- Wusheng Huang, Sijing Cai, Wenxiao Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Wusheng Huang
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.99How to use a DOI?
- Images of high density resistivity method, leakage detection, watertight screen, Gushan open-pit mine.
- High density resistivity method is convenient to be used for explaining the prospected images with efficient information. In the paper, this method was used to detect the quality of watertight screen in the north slope of Gushan open-pit mine. By through inversion, analysis, explanation and speculation, the obtained results showed that the watertight screen was effective in anti-seepage, which provided technical support for the safety of slope extension at Gushan open-pit mine.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wusheng Huang AU - Sijing Cai AU - Wenxiao Wang PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Images of High Density Resistivity Method in Leakage Detecting of the Watertight Screen at Gushan Open-pit Mine BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.99 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.99 ID - Huang2013/04 ER -