Research on Fault Diagnosis Based on SVM
- Wanling Li, Zhensheng Wang, Daquan Deng, Jun Tang
- Corresponding Author
- Wanling Li
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.104How to use a DOI?
- SVM, fault diagnosis, QPSO, improved QPSO, multi-class SVM
- In order to improve the fault diagnosis precision of electron system, a method based on wavelet packet transform and SVM was proposed. Fault diagnosis method based on SVM was researched on in this paper because of the complexity of electron system, difficulty of fault diagnosis method and special advantages of SVM. Wavelet packet transform is used to extract fault features from the signal of the circuit output voltage. The specific feature extraction method is introduced. Improved QPSO algorithm was proposed to improve the training speed and class precision of SVM. At last the method mentioned above was applied to a circuit. The result showed that this method was very good.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wanling Li AU - Zhensheng Wang AU - Daquan Deng AU - Jun Tang PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Research on Fault Diagnosis Based on SVM BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.104 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.104 ID - Li2013/04 ER -