The Adjustment of Texture Mapping based on Image-Entropy
- Xiqing Zhao, Wenying Zhang, Peng Sun, Lijun Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Xiqing Zhao
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.105How to use a DOI?
- Block matching, image entropy, texture mapping
- Mass terrain in four fork tree index structure Xia, draws Shi needs for effective of texture map, viewpoint of moved and texture retrieved Shi scene dynamic update directly effect to displayed efficiency, used macro points block match micro-texture map of method, effective to reduced has data of frequency refresh; introduced image entropy reflect image color distribution of space features, to improve original terrain texture, to out a more meet actual of terrain draws method; experimental indicates that in mass terrain texture map process in the, Increases the level of authenticity and real-time terrain rendering
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiqing Zhao AU - Wenying Zhang AU - Peng Sun AU - Lijun Wang PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - The Adjustment of Texture Mapping based on Image-Entropy BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.105 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.105 ID - Zhao2013/04 ER -