Research and Design of MEMS SINS/GPS Integrated Navigation System Based on Adaptive Filter
- Gaowei Zhang, Xiaoyu Zhang, Chunlei Song, Tingting Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Gaowei Zhang
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.106How to use a DOI?
- MEMS, GPS, integrated navigation, adaptive filter.
- A MIMU/GPS integrated navigation system principle prototype is designed, and the structure of the system is introduced by different module. To handle the influence of Kalman filter parameters on system filtering performance (Including the system noise variance matrix Q and measurement noise covariance matrix R), adaptive estimation Kalman filter is designed. The test results show that satisfactory performance can be obtained using adaptive estimation techniques for the low-cost MIMU/GPS integrated navigation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Gaowei Zhang AU - Xiaoyu Zhang AU - Chunlei Song AU - Tingting Wang PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Research and Design of MEMS SINS/GPS Integrated Navigation System Based on Adaptive Filter BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.106 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.106 ID - Zhang2013/04 ER -