Design and Implementation of Keywords Extraction and Management System Based on Java Platform
- Teng PAN, Bing LIU, Yanshuang LIU, Yunjie LI
- Corresponding Author
- Teng PAN
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.147How to use a DOI?
- Keyword extraction and management, System design, Software architecture, Java platform
- This essay discusses the design and implementation of a keywords extraction and management system based on java platform. By using development methodology of domain engineering, the essay focuses on key technology of keywords extraction system and outline some ideas of the software architecture, in which identify basic principles and requirements of the development of keywords extraction and management system. The system functions are implemented with Java language in Eclipse environment. The system is featured with expandability, reliability, suitability and friendly interface demonstrated in application test of engineering practice and plays positive practical value in keywords extraction and management in technical domain.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Teng PAN AU - Bing LIU AU - Yanshuang LIU AU - Yunjie LI PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Design and Implementation of Keywords Extraction and Management System Based on Java Platform BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.147 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.147 ID - PAN2013/04 ER -