Study on Structural Complexity of Transmission Case Production Line
- Ping Han, Lili Ma, Naiwei Zou
- Corresponding Author
- Ping Han
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.151How to use a DOI?
- manufacturing system, structural complexity, information entropy, heuristic algorithm
- Complexity level is one of the factors that affect manufacturing system design and control, so study on complexity quantification is gaining more attention. A method that combined information entropy and system structure factor is introduced to measure the complexity of transmission case production line. The method can realize structural complexity comparison among various production lines that provide reference for manufacturing system design, and in practice systems designed with lower complexity level are controlled and managed more easily and accurately.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ping Han AU - Lili Ma AU - Naiwei Zou PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Study on Structural Complexity of Transmission Case Production Line BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.151 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.151 ID - Han2013/04 ER -