Design and realization of the evaluation of expert reputation in the online evaluation system for the master dissertation
- Lin Huang, Shuhai Wang, Yu Fan
- Corresponding Author
- Lin Huang
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.156How to use a DOI?
- Master dissertation, Online evaluation, Reputation evaluation
- The master dissertation comprehensively reflects the research capacity, innovation ability and literary ability of a postgraduate, and the dissertation evaluation is to give an objective and fair evaluation of the master dissertation. Hence the expert selection and the evaluation of its work are extremely important parts of the dissertation evaluation, and they affect the objectivity, fairness and the academic level of the results. In this paper, evaluation system for expert reputation based on the points system is designed. At the initial stage, an expert is evaluated by his basic information. Then after several rounds of review, the new evaluation is a comprehensive result of every review, and gradually approaches the actual situation of the expert. The system is proved to be feasible via actual case studies.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Lin Huang AU - Shuhai Wang AU - Yu Fan PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Design and realization of the evaluation of expert reputation in the online evaluation system for the master dissertation BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.156 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.156 ID - Huang2013/04 ER -