A TPA Based Efficient Non-Repudiation Scheme for Cloud Storage
- Wenqi Ma, Qingbo Wu, Yusong Tan
- Corresponding Author
- Wenqi Ma
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.160How to use a DOI?
- Non-Repudiation, Cloud Storage, Cloud security, Third Party Auditor.
- One of differences between cloud storage and previous storage is that there is a financial contract between user and the cloud service provider (CSP). User pay for service in exchange for certain guarantees and the cloud is a liable entity. But some mechanisms need to ensure the liability of CSP. Some work use non-repudiation to realize it. Compared with these non-repudiation schemes, we use third party auditor not client to manage proofs and some metadata, which are security critical data in cloud security. It can provide a more security environment for these data. Against the big overhead in update process of current non-repudiation scheme, we propose three schemes to improve it.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Wenqi Ma AU - Qingbo Wu AU - Yusong Tan PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - A TPA Based Efficient Non-Repudiation Scheme for Cloud Storage BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.160 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.160 ID - Ma2013/04 ER -