Integrating PSP with agile process:a systematic review
- Mengjiao Shen, Guoping Rong, Dong Shao
- Corresponding Author
- Mengjiao Shen
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.166How to use a DOI?
- Agile, Software process integration, Systematic review method.
- At present, software process integration is a hot research issue which aims to improve software development. Thus, our team was organized to research this topic and proposed a cube for integration among different Classifications of processes. Nearly two years ago, we chose the integration of PSP and Agile process as our first sub-direction and showed some conclusions in . During the past two years, we got more findings in the research guided by “systematic review method”. As we all know that, agile process is a light-weight development process which is useful for managing unexpected changes while PSP is a typical plan-driven process which provides a disciplined way to develop software. Although they are distinct from each other, we find that PSP and agile process could complement each other.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Mengjiao Shen AU - Guoping Rong AU - Dong Shao PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Integrating PSP with agile process:a systematic review BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.166 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.166 ID - Shen2013/04 ER -