Analysis Method of Dynamic Extensible Service Model Based On Petri-Net
- Can Zhang, Jing Jiang, Cheng Fan, Jie Sun, Rui-Min Yang
- Corresponding Author
- Can Zhang
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.168How to use a DOI?
- Petri net, on-demand services, application customization, dynamic extensible
- It is a big challenge to realize the dynamic change of the network environment and user’s demands. A dynamic application customization and extensible service composition model is proposed in this paper. In order to guarantee the rationality of the service composition, the composition model of on-demand service that based on Petri net is proposed. Then the model is analyzed to validate whether the service composition can achieve the desired target. Finally, the result shows that the model can guarantee the correctness of extensible service, validate the rationality and effectiveness of the method.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Can Zhang AU - Jing Jiang AU - Cheng Fan AU - Jie Sun AU - Rui-Min Yang PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Analysis Method of Dynamic Extensible Service Model Based On Petri-Net BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.168 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.168 ID - Zhang2013/04 ER -