A Network-based Multi-dimensional Recommendation Algorithm
- Xiangyun Xiong, Yuchen Fu, Zhaoqing Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Xiangyun Xiong
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.177How to use a DOI?
- Bipartite network, Projection, Recommendation, Multi-dimensional recommendation.
- Personalized recommendation based on bipartite network has attracted more and more attention. It’s obviously better than CF (Collaborative Filtering). In this paper, we propose a multi-dimensional recommendation algorithm called BNPM. It combines item-based, user-based and category-based recommendation model to improve recommendation quality. The experimental results show that the algorithm can improve the diversity and reduce the popularity on the base of holding the accuracy of the recommendation
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiangyun Xiong AU - Yuchen Fu AU - Zhaoqing Liu PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - A Network-based Multi-dimensional Recommendation Algorithm BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.177 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.177 ID - Xiong2013/04 ER -