Detrended cross-correlation analysis of epilepsy electroencephalagram singals
- Junchang Zhao, Wanhu Dou, Hongda Ji, Jun Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Junchang Zhao
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.184How to use a DOI?
- detrended cross-correlation analysis, epilepsy, electroencephalagram
- The cross-correlation performance between epilepsy electroencephalogram (EEG) signals reflects the status of epilepsy patients which has importance for analyzing long-range correlation of non-stationary signals. For the first time, detrended cross-correlation analysis (DCCA) was applied to analyze different physiological and pathological states of epilepsy EEG signals. It were compared the difference of DCCA values between epilepsy patients’ EEG signals and normal subjects’ EEG signals. It was found that the DCCA values of epilepsy patients’ EEG signals increased compared the normal subjects’ EEG signals which can be helpful for medical diagnosis and treatment.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Junchang Zhao AU - Wanhu Dou AU - Hongda Ji AU - Jun Wang PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Detrended cross-correlation analysis of epilepsy electroencephalagram singals BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.184 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.184 ID - Zhao2013/04 ER -