Network attack characteristics of automatic data extraction technology
- Tianyin Pu, Zhengchan Rao, Zheng QIN
- Corresponding Author
- Tianyin Pu
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.187How to use a DOI?
- network security, attack characteristic, Technology
- attack automatic feature extraction technology is an important research of network security technology. From the network present situation research proceed with, to attack the automatic feature extraction technology for definition and classifycation, and for each category of technology are introduced in detail, and presents several attacks of automatic feature extraction technology, finally to present these technical deficiencies and the possible development trend are discussed.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Tianyin Pu AU - Zhengchan Rao AU - Zheng QIN PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Network attack characteristics of automatic data extraction technology BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.187 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.187 ID - Pu2013/04 ER -