Big-screen text input system based on gesture recognition
- Xing Guo, Zhenyu Lu, Rongbin Xu, Zhengyi Liu, Jianguo Wu
- Corresponding Author
- Xing Guo
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.220How to use a DOI?
- Gesture Recognition, Gesture Input, Chinese Character Input, SIFT,
- Now more and more based on gesture interaction system applications, but there are simple gestures to operate the mouse interaction, no text input to the system function. In this paper, the blind letters gestures as input gestures ,using kinect to get the depth image, gestures split, use SIFT feature extraction, then get manual alphabet as Pinyin input method to provide an Chinese character input to the system.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xing Guo AU - Zhenyu Lu AU - Rongbin Xu AU - Zhengyi Liu AU - Jianguo Wu PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Big-screen text input system based on gesture recognition BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.220 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.220 ID - Guo2013/04 ER -