Design of SSL VPN system based on RBAC access
- Ya-qin Fan, Ge Zhang, Fei-fei Li, Xin Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Ya-qin Fan
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.230How to use a DOI?
- SSL, VPN, access control technology, control model
- in order to solve the access control system loopholes, can appear the problem of chaotic management, security failure and conflict of competence, this paper studies the access control model, on the basis of the design of a SSL VPN oriented access control system, the authentication module, access control module, role access module and security detection module design. The realization technology of system user identity. This has practical reference significance to the personnel security technology research network.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ya-qin Fan AU - Ge Zhang AU - Fei-fei Li AU - Xin Zhang PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Design of SSL VPN system based on RBAC access BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.230 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.230 ID - Fan2013/04 ER -