Design of Glass Flatness Semi-automatic Detection System
- Linlin Zhai, Guangfeng Chen, Xin Wei, Xipei Ma
- Corresponding Author
- Linlin Zhai
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.236How to use a DOI?
- glass, flatness detection, displacement sensor, semi-automatic detection
- This article proposed a glass flatness detection system. The systems adopt 16 displacement sensors to detect multiple sample points on the glass surface simultaneously. Detection software controls pneumatic devices to realize glass feeding, clamping while displacement sensors’ detection. Sensors output the detected displacement values in the form of the analog voltage to the data acquisition card. After the A/D cast, the values will be processed and get the thickness, width, flatness and the parallelism value of the glass. Through comparing with predefined limitation to justify whether the product fulfill the requirement. Test result show that proposed system could greatly improve the efficiency and precision of glasses flatness detection.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Linlin Zhai AU - Guangfeng Chen AU - Xin Wei AU - Xipei Ma PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Design of Glass Flatness Semi-automatic Detection System BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.236 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.236 ID - Zhai2013/04 ER -