Online Biscuit Detection System Based On Machine Vision
- Xin Wei, Guangfeng Chen, Linlin Zhai, Qingqing Huang
- Corresponding Author
- Xin Wei
Available Online April 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.237How to use a DOI?
- online detection, machine vision, geometric matching, feature extraction, NI Vision
- In order to complete the automated sorting, the manipulator needs the accurate coordinate and angle information of the biscuits. This article design a machine vision based online biscuit detection system. Devise the hardware structure and control logic. Base on geometric matching algorithm, develop the detection software with NI Vision. The software could acquire video to analysis to get the coordinates of biscuits, and update and exchange the data with manipulator control software. The system has been tested to achieve a complete detection rate about 96%.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xin Wei AU - Guangfeng Chen AU - Linlin Zhai AU - Qingqing Huang PY - 2013/04 DA - 2013/04 TI - Online Biscuit Detection System Based On Machine Vision BT - 2nd International Conference On Systems Engineering and Modeling (ICSEM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.237 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsem.2013.237 ID - Wei2013/04 ER -