Exploration of Professional Cognitive Education in Agricultural Colleges Specific to the Characteristics of “Post-95s” Freshman
- Zhaojun Tan, Li Li, Dongqing Bai, Xiuting Qiao
- Corresponding Author
- Zhaojun Tan
Available Online October 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsser-18.2018.6How to use a DOI?
- Agricultural colleges; Characteristics of “post-95s” freshmen; Professional cognitive education
- As the present growth environment has been largely improved, the “post-95s” freshmen show different characteristics in psychology and behaviors; According to the characteristics of the “post-95s” freshmen, this article has briefly discussed the professional cognitive education of city agricultural colleges and provided corresponding suggestions and countermeasures. In combination with the school-running characteristics of city agricultural colleges, the education and teaching mode and methods have been appropriately adjusted, which can exert a positive and profound influence on colleges’ own development and agricultural talent cultivation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhaojun Tan AU - Li Li AU - Dongqing Bai AU - Xiuting Qiao PY - 2018/10 DA - 2018/10 TI - Exploration of Professional Cognitive Education in Agricultural Colleges Specific to the Characteristics of “Post-95s” Freshman BT - 2018 International Conference on Social Science and Education Reform (ICSSER 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsser-18.2018.6 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsser-18.2018.6 ID - Tan2018/10 ER -