Reform and Exploration of the Cultivation Model of Applied Undergraduate Talents
- Zenghui Zhao, Xuexue Tang, Jing Quan, Guangxia Su, Tao Yang
- Corresponding Author
- Zenghui Zhao
Available Online October 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsser-18.2018.43How to use a DOI?
- Applied undergraduate; Talent training; Reform; Innovation
- Applied undergraduate education is the inevitable result of the popularization of higher education and economic and social development. In the course of reforming the training model of applied undergraduate talents, there are some problems such as insufficient understanding of talents training, unreasonable curriculum construction and professional management, insufficient teaching staff, insufficient practical training, lack of practical equipment input and support, and professional setting of applied undergraduate universities does not well match with local economic development needs. Applied undergraduate talent training can start from adjusting teaching method, reforming teaching content, strengthening practical teaching and formulating corresponding talent training program and curriculum syllabus; then strengthen teacher construction, optimize capital structure, expand practical teaching, increase laboratory opening; and deepen curriculum reform and enhance scientific research and innovation ability; and at last cooperate with innovative talents training, carry out entrepreneurship education to serve local economy.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zenghui Zhao AU - Xuexue Tang AU - Jing Quan AU - Guangxia Su AU - Tao Yang PY - 2018/10 DA - 2018/10 TI - Reform and Exploration of the Cultivation Model of Applied Undergraduate Talents BT - 2018 International Conference on Social Science and Education Reform (ICSSER 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsser-18.2018.43 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsser-18.2018.43 ID - Zhao2018/10 ER -