Research on Problems and Countermeasures of the Construction of Yunnan Natural Medicine Raw Material Base
- Jianling Qi, Yingchun Lu, Shengchao Yang, Junwen Chen, Guanghui Zhang, Guangqiang Long
- Corresponding Author
- Jianling Qi
Available Online October 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsser-18.2018.46How to use a DOI?
- Yunnan; Natural medicines; Raw material base; Chinese herbal medicine
- Yunnan is an important raw material base for natural medicine in China. And natural medicine industry has become an important support for characteristic agriculture industry in Yunnan plateau and an important industry for increasing farmers’ income and getting rich. This paper deeply studied the current situation of the construction of natural medicine raw material base in Yunnan, and put forward the specific development countermeasures in view of the problems existing in the construction of raw material base in Yunnan Province, such as the lag of new food source certification, the blindness of base scale development and the inadequate exploitation of core competitiveness of product. The purpose of this paper is to point out the direction for the transformation and upgrading of natural medicine raw material base construction in Yunnan Province, and to provide a reference for other regions in China to develop natural medicine base construction.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jianling Qi AU - Yingchun Lu AU - Shengchao Yang AU - Junwen Chen AU - Guanghui Zhang AU - Guangqiang Long PY - 2018/10 DA - 2018/10 TI - Research on Problems and Countermeasures of the Construction of Yunnan Natural Medicine Raw Material Base BT - 2018 International Conference on Social Science and Education Reform (ICSSER 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsser-18.2018.46 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsser-18.2018.46 ID - Qi2018/10 ER -