An Analysis of the Practical Path of Innovation and Entrepreneurship Values of College Students in the New Era
- Chiping Li, Lingli Mao, Zhiyong He
- Corresponding Author
- Chiping Li
Available Online October 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/icsser-18.2018.48How to use a DOI?
- A new era; Innovation and entrepreneurship; Values; Practice path
- The government advocates "mass entrepreneurship and innovation" to encourage and support university students in the new era to innovate and start businesses. College students are in full swing in the process of innovation and entrepreneurship, but there are often some difficulties, such as grasping the direction of uncertainty. Therefore, college students’ innovation and entrepreneurship needs to be guided by correct entrepreneurial values and the problem of lack of entrepreneurial values education should be solved. This paper studies the practical path of innovation and entrepreneurship values of college students in the new era. From the four aspects of the central deployment of top-level design, the overall government advocacy plan, the implementation of colleges and universities, and the active innovation and entrepreneurship of students, it studies how to guide college students to establish correct entrepreneurial values. We will better promote innovation and entrepreneurship and make our due contribution to the country's social development.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chiping Li AU - Lingli Mao AU - Zhiyong He PY - 2018/10 DA - 2018/10 TI - An Analysis of the Practical Path of Innovation and Entrepreneurship Values of College Students in the New Era BT - 2018 International Conference on Social Science and Education Reform (ICSSER 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsser-18.2018.48 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsser-18.2018.48 ID - Li2018/10 ER -