Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Sports Sciences and Health 2018 (2nd ICSSH 2018)

The Influence of Cardio Workout to Aerobic Endurance

Authors
Apta Mylsidayu
Corresponding Author
Apta Mylsidayu
Available Online February 2019.
Keywords
cardio workouts, aerobic endurance
Abstract
This study aims to explore how changes cardio workout to aerobic endurance. The research method used is experimental method. Participants were 6 undergraduate students who have time to training and are able to follow the training from beginning to end. The aerobic endurance test instrument were the harvard step test. The participants were monitores over 14 session. The results showed that cardio workouts had a significant and positive effect on aerobic endurance of participants (0.019 < 0.05). Cardio workout contribution to aerobic endurance improvement was 0.8862 = 0.78 (78%). So, 78% increase in aerobic endurance due to cardio workout, the remaining 22% due to other factors. These findings highlight the importance of cardio workout in achieving better physical endurance to overcome fatigue with minimum training 20 minutes of each day.
Open Access
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.

Download article (PDF)

Proceedings
2nd International Conference on Sports Sciences and Health 2018 (2nd ICSSH 2018)
Part of series
Advances in Health Sciences Research
Publication Date
February 2019
ISBN
978-94-6252-680-8
ISSN
2468-5739
Open Access
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.

Cite this article

TY  - CONF
AU  - Apta Mylsidayu
PY  - 2019/02
DA  - 2019/02
TI  - The Influence of Cardio Workout to Aerobic Endurance
BT  - 2nd International Conference on Sports Sciences and Health 2018 (2nd ICSSH 2018)
PB  - Atlantis Press
SP  - 29
EP  - 32
SN  - 2468-5739
UR  - https://www.atlantis-press.com/article/55914020
ID  - Mylsidayu2019/02
ER  -