Contribution of Biomotoric Components to the Performance Athletes Number Canoeing 1000 Meter
- 10.2991/icsshpe-18.2019.27How to use a DOI?
- canoeing; distance; muscle strength; muscle endurance; VO2Max
The purpose of this study was to reveal a description of the contribution of biomotor components to the performance of paddle number 1000 meter canoeing athletes. The sample in this study were Indonesian male paddler national athletes totaling 19 people with an average age of 25 years, height 175 and weight 74. Components of the physical condition included muscle strength, upper body muscle endurance and general endurance. Using the method of data analysis techniques in this study using Factor Analysis. While the instrument used is a bench pull and bench press, a measuring instrument used to measure the endurance of chest muscles, back muscles and arm muscles. bench pull and bench press maximum strength, is a measuring instrument used to measure the level of chest muscle strength, back muscles and arm muscles. VO2Max (Run 12 minutes), km is used to measure the level of cardiorespiratory endurance. The conclusions obtained from this study are: 82.1% variation in 1000 meter Canoeing paddler performance can be explained by the variable VO2Max capacity and maximum strength capacity (strength pull). While the rest (17.9%) are influenced by other causes
- © 2019, the Authors. Published by Atlantis Press.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/).
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Syahid Nur Yasin AU - Amung Ma’mun AU - Agus Rusdiana PY - 2019/09 DA - 2019/09 TI - Contribution of Biomotoric Components to the Performance Athletes Number Canoeing 1000 Meter BT - Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Sport Science, Health, and Physical Education (ICSSHPE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 97 EP - 99 SN - 2468-5739 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/icsshpe-18.2019.27 DO - 10.2991/icsshpe-18.2019.27 ID - Yasin2019/09 ER -