Proceedings of the 2016 4th International Education, Economics, Social Science, Arts, Sports and Management Engineering Conference (IEESASM 2016)

Theory of Emotional Intelligence Development both at Home and Abroad

Authors
Xuanfang Hou, Xiaoyun Shao
Corresponding Author
Xuanfang Hou
Available Online September 2016.
DOI
https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.7How to use a DOI?
Keywords
Emotional Intelligence, Home, Abroad
Abstract
The role of emotional intelligence was known long time ago.Goleman (1995) pointed out that the people's life achievementsresulted from intelligence factors with less than 20%, while the rest 80% were due to the influence of emotional intelligence. Emotional intelligence is another kind of wisdom of mankind. At present, about the understanding of the emotional intelligence there exists controversy at home and abroad, which leadsto great obstacles in subsequent functional mechanism of emotional intelligence researches and the guiding of enterprise practice. In this article, the author embarks from the two lines at home and abroad, and then clears up the relationships. And the author hopes to be able to find out the similarities and differences between the two conditions. Finally, the author puts forward the corresponding suggestions for the future of the integration of emotional intelligence theory.
Open Access
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.

Download article (PDF)

Cite this article

TY  - CONF
AU  - Xuanfang Hou
AU  - Xiaoyun Shao
PY  - 2016/09
DA  - 2016/09
TI  - Theory of Emotional Intelligence Development both at Home and Abroad
BT  - 2016 4th International Education, Economics, Social Science, Arts, Sports and Management Engineering Conference (IEESASM 2016)
PB  - Atlantis Press
SN  - 2352-5428
UR  - https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.7
DO  - https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.7
ID  - Hou2016/09
ER  -