Theory of Emotional Intelligence Development both at Home and Abroad
- Xuanfang Hou, Xiaoyun Shao
- Corresponding Author
- Xuanfang Hou
Available Online September 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.7How to use a DOI?
- Emotional Intelligence, Home, Abroad
- The role of emotional intelligence was known long time ago.Goleman (1995) pointed out that the people's life achievementsresulted from intelligence factors with less than 20%, while the rest 80% were due to the influence of emotional intelligence. Emotional intelligence is another kind of wisdom of mankind. At present, about the understanding of the emotional intelligence there exists controversy at home and abroad, which leadsto great obstacles in subsequent functional mechanism of emotional intelligence researches and the guiding of enterprise practice. In this article, the author embarks from the two lines at home and abroad, and then clears up the relationships. And the author hopes to be able to find out the similarities and differences between the two conditions. Finally, the author puts forward the corresponding suggestions for the future of the integration of emotional intelligence theory.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xuanfang Hou AU - Xiaoyun Shao PY - 2016/09 DA - 2016/09 TI - Theory of Emotional Intelligence Development both at Home and Abroad BT - 2016 4th International Education, Economics, Social Science, Arts, Sports and Management Engineering Conference (IEESASM 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.7 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.7 ID - Hou2016/09 ER -