New Perspective of Korean Social Cultural Diversity and Cultural Development: Protection and Inheritance of Folk Custom and Intangible Cultural Heritage
- Xiaochuan Ji, Xiaofei Han
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaochuan Ji
Available Online September 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.23How to use a DOI?
- Korea; cultural heritage; the Gangneung Danoje Festival; protection and inheritance.
- In recent years, the conflict between urban development and cultural protection has becomes more intense with the acceleration of urbanization progress of China. The protection of cultural heritage not only needs the perfection of relevant laws, but also requires the autonomous participation of the public. Public self-awareness is the basic premise of protecting tangible and intangible cultural heritage, while scholars are the intelligence security for the protection and inheritance of traditional culture. The actions and measures made by the Korea society in the aspects of cultural diversity and cultural development provide us with many beneficial references. Cultural heritage is the common wealth of all human being currently; every one, every country or the international society all has the responsibility and obligation to protect and inherit cultural heritage. This study explored and analyzed the cultural diversity and development of the Korea society in the perspectives of the protection and inheritance of folk custom and intangible cultural heritage.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaochuan Ji AU - Xiaofei Han PY - 2016/09 DA - 2016/09 TI - New Perspective of Korean Social Cultural Diversity and Cultural Development: Protection and Inheritance of Folk Custom and Intangible Cultural Heritage BT - 2016 4th International Education, Economics, Social Science, Arts, Sports and Management Engineering Conference (IEESASM 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.23 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.23 ID - Ji2016/09 ER -