Mechanism Research of Emotional Intelligence
- Xuanfang Hou, Xiaoyun Shao
- Corresponding Author
- Xuanfang Hou
Available Online September 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.40How to use a DOI?
- Emotional Intelligence, Mechanism
- Emotional intelligence could affect job performance. As a kind of ability, emotional intelligence has been widely used in enterprise development. But, so far, there are different points of view among scholars about how the emotional intelligenceaffects job performance. In this paper, from the two aspects,namely, direct effect and indirect effect of emotional intelligence on job performance, the authoradjusted the mechanism research of emotional intelligence. Besides, the author puts forward corresponding suggestions for future researches.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xuanfang Hou AU - Xiaoyun Shao PY - 2016/09 DA - 2016/09 TI - Mechanism Research of Emotional Intelligence BT - 2016 4th International Education, Economics, Social Science, Arts, Sports and Management Engineering Conference (IEESASM 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.40 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.40 ID - Hou2016/09 ER -