The role of improving the teaching quality for students' evaluation on higher vocational college teachers
- Yanni Hu, Bo Huang, Lei Zhao, Huan Zheng
- Corresponding Author
- Yanni Hu
Available Online September 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.50How to use a DOI?
- student teaching evaluation ; teaching quality; excellent teacher; CLEMENTINEA; quality training
- Students' evaluation of teaching is an important way to improve the teaching quality of teachers in Colleges and universities. The paper established the scientific rating system through the evaluation of teaching data mining, and it constantly sum up experience to promote teachers' training quality,which has an important role and significance. In this paper, it introduced the scientific and efficient design evaluation teaching process and index through the precise positioning of Students' evaluation of teaching. Then it used the data mining software CLEMENTINEA to evaluate data for processing and analysis. It summed up the outstanding teachers and bad review the important quality characteristics of teachers from a full range of teachers' teaching effect diagnosis, such as teachers' professional morality, teaching organization and to grasp the classroom effect, enrich and update teaching content of teachers most popular with students. At the same time, these data and conclusions for the school's teaching management department can provide help for teachers' training, and it is conducive to the formation of a good quality of teacher training strategies for similar colleges and universities ,which provides a reference for teacher training.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yanni Hu AU - Bo Huang AU - Lei Zhao AU - Huan Zheng PY - 2016/09 DA - 2016/09 TI - The role of improving the teaching quality for students' evaluation on higher vocational college teachers BT - 2016 4th International Education, Economics, Social Science, Arts, Sports and Management Engineering Conference (IEESASM 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.50 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.50 ID - Hu2016/09 ER -