Analysis of Proportion of Possession of Tourism Income in Tertiary Industry in Hainan Province based on DDD
- Ming Liu, Hongxu Wang, Youming Li, Xuebing Huang
- Corresponding Author
- Ming Liu
Available Online September 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.144How to use a DOI?
- Fuzzy Time Series Forecasting Model; DDD; Difference; Difference in Difference; Tertiary Industry
- A fuzzy time series forecasting model-DDD was proposed based on difference and deifference in difference in paper. Prportion of tourism revenue in tertiary industry during 2005-2015 in Hainan province. Results of DDD would provide useful help for the development and planning of tourism in some departments in Hainan province. In addition, a new model proposed was a beneficial supplement for the solving of time series forecasting.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ming Liu AU - Hongxu Wang AU - Youming Li AU - Xuebing Huang PY - 2016/09 DA - 2016/09 TI - Analysis of Proportion of Possession of Tourism Income in Tertiary Industry in Hainan Province based on DDD BT - 2016 4th International Education, Economics, Social Science, Arts, Sports and Management Engineering Conference (IEESASM 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.144 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.144 ID - Liu2016/09 ER -