Analysis on Pricing Mechanism of Global Copper
- Zhang-huang Ye, Qiang Yan, Xiao-jing Chen, Jia-huan Guo
- Corresponding Author
- Zhang-huang Ye
Available Online September 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.146How to use a DOI?
- Pricing mechanism, industrial property, financial property
- Mastery of the pricing mechanism of global copper will raise the voice of copper resources. During the period from 1960 to 2002, the copper price experienced several rises and falls but within a small range. Since 2003, the copper price soared and only declined during the financial crisis. The paper has analyzed the pricing mechanism of the copper from its industrial property and financial property. The global economic trend, supply-demand relationship and cost are fundamental factors affecting the copper price in the long run. But speculation, the dollar index and inflation expectations will intensify the change of copper price in the short run.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhang-huang Ye AU - Qiang Yan AU - Xiao-jing Chen AU - Jia-huan Guo PY - 2016/09 DA - 2016/09 TI - Analysis on Pricing Mechanism of Global Copper BT - 2016 4th International Education, Economics, Social Science, Arts, Sports and Management Engineering Conference (IEESASM 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.146 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.146 ID - Ye2016/09 ER -