The Review Research on Chang-Zhu-Tan Urban Agglomeration
- Duo Li, Shaoyao He, Duo Ouyang
- Corresponding Author
- Duo Li
Available Online September 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.182How to use a DOI?
- Chang-Zhu-Tan Urban Agglomeration Sustainble developement; The Belt and Road; Ecological Civilization
- Chang-Zhu-Tan Urban Agglomeration is the core growth pole of regional development, the strategic fulcrum of the rise of the central region, the typical demonstration area of the nation's Two-Oriented Society. Scholars have a wide range of research on it. In this paper , we focus on the historical origin, development, urban structure, land use, transportation, ecological environment, spatial scope, legal system construction, public participation, new technology application and so on. To research and make prospect on Chang-Zhu-Tan Urban Agglomeration. This paper argues that the Chang Zhu Tan urban agglomeration is playing an important role in the process of urbanization in China. Experts and scholars should pay attention to the theoretical and empirical research on the national strategy and the large background, and the theory and method innovation in combination with the local actual situation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Duo Li AU - Shaoyao He AU - Duo Ouyang PY - 2016/09 DA - 2016/09 TI - The Review Research on Chang-Zhu-Tan Urban Agglomeration BT - 2016 4th International Education, Economics, Social Science, Arts, Sports and Management Engineering Conference (IEESASM 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.182 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.182 ID - Li2016/09 ER -