Study on the Importance of the Layout Adjusting of Crop Farming Structure on Farmers' Income
- Jiaojiao Cao, Pengcheng Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Jiaojiao Cao
Available Online September 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.231How to use a DOI?
- Xinjiang Wensu, Crop Farming, Structure and Layout
- Farming as a basis for agriculture, sustained and healthy development of farming is not only related to the development of agriculture, farmers are more related to real economic growth. In recent years the price of a variety of crops changing, largely peasant economy had an impact, in this case, we must be rational distribution of agricultural industry structure, the effective promotion of farmers' income. Xinjiang Wensu located in Aksu Prefecture, which mainly farming as the main source of income of farmers has very important significance on behalf of its layout optimization of crop structure. This review focuses on the current situation and structural layout planting Wensu analyzed, made several recommendations to optimize and to adjust the layout of the importance of farmers to increase crop structure for a summary.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jiaojiao Cao AU - Pengcheng Wang PY - 2016/09 DA - 2016/09 TI - Study on the Importance of the Layout Adjusting of Crop Farming Structure on Farmers' Income BT - 2016 4th International Education, Economics, Social Science, Arts, Sports and Management Engineering Conference (IEESASM 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.231 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.231 ID - Cao2016/09 ER -