Assurance System for the Teaching Quality of Undergraduate Students in Clinical Medicine
- Shengguang Yan, Jaebok Seo, Hefei Li, Lijuan He
- Corresponding Author
- Shengguang Yan
Available Online September 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.274How to use a DOI?
- Clinical Medicine, Students, Teaching Quality, Assurance System
- With the improvement of China's comprehensive national strength, the process of internationalization of higher education has been accelerating and the scale has been expanding. The key to the success or failure of the clinical medical students education lies in the quality of education, so it is very important to establish and improve the teaching quality assurance monitoring system. Based on the author's teaching practice, this paper puts forward the assurance system of the teaching quality of undergraduate students in clinical medicine, namely: Improving the teaching management system, management mechanism and rules and regulations of foreign students; Strengthening the selection of teaching staff and the construction of the team; Carrying out teaching reform and teaching and research activities; Establishing the teaching quality feedback mechanism of international students; Optimizing the textbooks and other teaching materials.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shengguang Yan AU - Jaebok Seo AU - Hefei Li AU - Lijuan He PY - 2016/09 DA - 2016/09 TI - Assurance System for the Teaching Quality of Undergraduate Students in Clinical Medicine BT - 2016 4th International Education, Economics, Social Science, Arts, Sports and Management Engineering Conference (IEESASM 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.274 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.274 ID - Yan2016/09 ER -