Factors Influencing Initial Trust in Cellphone Recycling Website: The Moderating Role of Consumers' Environmental Awareness
- Mingying Dong, Chunfa Li, Xiaohao Zhou
- Corresponding Author
- Mingying Dong
Available Online September 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.293How to use a DOI?
- Cellphone recycling website, Initial trust, Influencing factors, Moderating effect, Structural equation modeling
- Cellphone recycling website with advantages such as convenience, efficiency, professionalism and environmental protection, and many other advantages, has become into a new channel for recycling of waste cellphones. And the key for its popularity and successful operation is to obtain the initial trust of consumers. For the influencing factors of initial trust of websites, scholars have researched a lot from the aspects of site factors, consumer and environmental factors. On the basis of previous studies, this paper combines with the characteristics of cellphone recycling sites, considers the effects the environmental responsibility performance of recycling sites and consumer awareness of environmental protection have on initial trust.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Mingying Dong AU - Chunfa Li AU - Xiaohao Zhou PY - 2016/09 DA - 2016/09 TI - Factors Influencing Initial Trust in Cellphone Recycling Website: The Moderating Role of Consumers' Environmental Awareness BT - 2016 4th International Education, Economics, Social Science, Arts, Sports and Management Engineering Conference (IEESASM 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.293 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.293 ID - Dong2016/09 ER -