Research of Tender Control Price in Oil and Gas Drilling Engineering Based on the Perspective of Two-Part Tariff
- Xiaohao Zhou, Chunfa Li, Mingying Dong
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaohao Zhou
Available Online September 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.295How to use a DOI?
- Oil and gas drilling engineering, Two-part tariff, Bill of quantities, Tender control price
- Determine the tender control price reasonable is not only the key to the success of bidding work, but also the first step of consummate the market pricing. In view of the establishment of tender control price in force lack of accuracy, this paper build the oil and gas drilling engineering tender control price model in the perspective of two-part tariff ideology. We make bill of quantities, geological conditions and environmental protection investment as the project construction cost into fixed fee, make the cost of labor and materials, which under the advanced social average level, as the fee to encourage enterprises improve their technology management into variable fee. Meanwhile, select two indicators, the consumer price index and international crude oil price, reflect the price change. Provide a reference for complete the establishment of oil and gas drilling engineering tender control price and improve the forecast accuracy of the project investment.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaohao Zhou AU - Chunfa Li AU - Mingying Dong PY - 2016/09 DA - 2016/09 TI - Research of Tender Control Price in Oil and Gas Drilling Engineering Based on the Perspective of Two-Part Tariff BT - 2016 4th International Education, Economics, Social Science, Arts, Sports and Management Engineering Conference (IEESASM 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.295 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ieesasm-16.2016.295 ID - Zhou2016/09 ER -