Research Analysis of Fujian Province Small Forestry Property Mortgage---Based on a Research of Fujian Qingliu County, Youxi County
- Liu Xuanyu, Xia Xiufang, Zhou Li
- Corresponding Author
- Liu Xuanyu
Available Online September 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iemb-14.2014.28How to use a DOI?
- Fujian Province; a small amount; forestry property mortgage;
- Small forestry property mortgage as a new type of forestry financing way, to ease the tight forest forestry production funds, accelerate the circulation of funds, increase the income of forest has important significance, but at present, China’s small forestry property mortgage procedures still exist. Low loan time limit is short, the loan amount, loan conditions strictly, loan interest rates on the high side, forest insurance and in forest assets evaluation work is not in place. Project team in Fujian QingLiu County and YouXi County’s field survey was carried out on the 278 questionnaires of forest, 251 effective questionnaires were taken back, questionnaire 90.3% efficient. It puts forward the relax loan conditions, improve the loan amount, extend the loan period, lower lending rates, establish a sound is helpful to carry out small forestry property mortgage management systems and operating rules; increase forest insurance danger to plant, simplify the insurance business formalities. Improve the level of forest insurance loss ratio and the security, set up various forms the forehead;Stepping up efforts in supervising the qualification of forest assets evaluation agencies, reduce the evaluation fee proposal.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Liu Xuanyu AU - Xia Xiufang AU - Zhou Li PY - 2014/09 DA - 2014/09 TI - Research Analysis of Fujian Province Small Forestry Property Mortgage---Based on a Research of Fujian Qingliu County, Youxi County BT - 2014 Conference on Informatisation in Education, Management and Business (IEMB-14) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iemb-14.2014.28 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iemb-14.2014.28 ID - Xuanyu2014/09 ER -