The Conflicts and Coordination of the arbitration jurisdiction and judicial jurisdiction
- Hou Denghua, Zhao Yingxue
- Corresponding Author
- Hou Denghua
Available Online September 2014.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/iemb-14.2014.40How to use a DOI?
- Arbitration Jurisdiction Judicial
- The arbitration jurisdiction and judicial jurisdiction is the most important two kinds of jurisdiction of civil and commercial dispute settlement mechanism, and there is overlap in terms of the admissibility of the case scope; In the arbitration jurisdiction and judicial jurisdiction of mutual relations, it has experienced the stage that the judicial jurisdiction excessively intervene and control arbitration jurisdiction and experienced the stage of support and encouragement, in which, jurisdiction theory has played a positive role in easing the conflict between the arbitration jurisdiction and judicial jurisdiction.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hou Denghua AU - Zhao Yingxue PY - 2014/09 DA - 2014/09 TI - The Conflicts and Coordination of the arbitration jurisdiction and judicial jurisdiction BT - 2014 Conference on Informatisation in Education, Management and Business (IEMB-14) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/iemb-14.2014.40 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/iemb-14.2014.40 ID - Denghua2014/09 ER -