Conditionally Firing Implicative Rules
- Martin Stepnicka, Sayantan Mandal
- Corresponding Author
- Martin Stepnicka
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ifsa-eusflat-15.2015.9How to use a DOI?
- Conditionally firing rules, compositional rule of inference, bandler-Kohout subproduct, implicative rules, fuzzy interpolation.
- Conditionally firing rules have been proposed by B. Moser and M. Navara in order to preserve natural properties that are not preserved by the usual setting of fuzzy inference systems such as Mamdani- Assilian rules joined to the CRI inference mechanism. In this paper, we follow this direction and show, that if the axioms are naturally modified in order to capture the same semantic for the implicative rules, we can also define conditionally firing implicative rules that jointly with the Bandler-Kohout subproduct preserve exactly the same properties.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Martin Stepnicka AU - Sayantan Mandal PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - Conditionally Firing Implicative Rules BT - 2015 Conference of the International Fuzzy Systems Association and the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology (IFSA-EUSFLAT-15) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ifsa-eusflat-15.2015.9 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ifsa-eusflat-15.2015.9 ID - Stepnicka2015/06 ER -