N-contrapositivisation of fuzzy implication functions
- Isabel Aguiló, Jaume Suñer, Joan Torrens
- Corresponding Author
- Isabel Aguiló
Available Online June 2015.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ifsa-eusflat-15.2015.21How to use a DOI?
- Fuzzy implication, contraposition, strong negation, contrapositivisation.
- The law of contraposition with respect to a negation (usually strong) is one of the most studied properties in the theory of fuzzy implication functions. We already know some methods for modifying an implication with the aim that the new implication satisfies this property, these methods are called contrapositivisation. In this paper we present two new methods of contrapositivisation with respect to any strong negation and we study their properties. Along this study we will see that these new methods not only preserve the usual properties preserved by the already known methods, but they also have some additional property.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Isabel Aguiló AU - Jaume Suñer AU - Joan Torrens PY - 2015/06 DA - 2015/06 TI - N-contrapositivisation of fuzzy implication functions BT - 2015 Conference of the International Fuzzy Systems Association and the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology (IFSA-EUSFLAT-15) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ifsa-eusflat-15.2015.21 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ifsa-eusflat-15.2015.21 ID - Aguiló2015/06 ER -