The Influence of Pursed Lip Breathing on Dyspnea, Oxygen Saturation and Activity Tolerance on COPD Patient:Systematic Review
- Rudi Hariyono, Shelfi Dwi Retnani Putri Santoso, Putu Sintya Arlinda Arsa, Fahrur Rozi
- Corresponding Author
- Rudi Hariyono
Available Online April 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/inc-17.2017.15How to use a DOI?
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, pursed lip breathing, oxygen saturation, dyspnea, tolerance activities
- Systematic review has the purpose to know the influence of pursed lip breathing on dyspnea, oxygen saturation and activity tolerance on COPD patients taken from 15 journals. Methodology: information related to this research was found on some databases such as MEDLINE journals, PubMed, CINAHL, Ebsco, Elsevier ScienceDirect journal respiration in which collection of abstract and research that was identified started from 2000 until the 2015. Result: Pursed lip breathing was an effective therapy in increasing oxygen saturation up to 1.2%, decreased dyspnea and tolerance activity Discussion: Pursed lip breathing was an easy and inexpensive therapy, which might be applied in the patients' lives with COPD to overcome gas exchange and respiratory pattern disorders
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Rudi Hariyono AU - Shelfi Dwi Retnani Putri Santoso AU - Putu Sintya Arlinda Arsa AU - Fahrur Rozi PY - 2017/04 DA - 2017/04 TI - The Influence of Pursed Lip Breathing on Dyspnea, Oxygen Saturation and Activity Tolerance on COPD Patient:Systematic Review BT - 8th International Nursing Conference on Education, Practice and Research Development in Nursing (INC 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5739 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/inc-17.2017.15 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/inc-17.2017.15 ID - Hariyono2017/04 ER -