Correlation of Physical Activity and Menopause Symptoms
- Retnayu Pradanie, Eka Misbahatul Mar'ah Has, Tutik Malichah
- Corresponding Author
- Retnayu Pradanie
Available Online April 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/inc-17.2017.46How to use a DOI?
- physical activity, menopausal symptoms, women aged 41-50 years
- Menopausal women often experience a decrease in the production of Estrogen, progesterone and other sex hormones. The most common symptoms that occur during perimenopause period, for example; hot flashes, insomnia, irritability, and mood instability, thinning of vaginal mucosa with decreased lubrication. The purpose of this study was to identify a correlation between physical activity and
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Retnayu Pradanie AU - Eka Misbahatul Mar'ah Has AU - Tutik Malichah PY - 2017/04 DA - 2017/04 TI - Correlation of Physical Activity and Menopause Symptoms BT - 8th International Nursing Conference on Education, Practice and Research Development in Nursing (INC 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5739 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/inc-17.2017.46 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/inc-17.2017.46 ID - Pradanie2017/04 ER -