Workload Relationship With The Attitude Of Nurse In Fulfill The Patient's Spiritual Needs In The Siti Khodijah Sepanjang Hospital
- Mundakir Mundakir, Erna Purnamasari, Siti Aisyah
- Corresponding Author
- Mundakir Mundakir
Available Online April 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/inc-17.2017.49How to use a DOI?
- fulfillment of spiritual needs, nurse, attitude, workload
- Introduction: Nurses as health professionals should be able to pay attention to the status of patients who are not only being the bio-psycho-socio-cultural but also spiritual. Many nurses who complain of high workload, so it can not meet the spiritual aspect. The results of the initial survey in Siti Khadija Hospital the behavior of nurses in the spiritual fulfillment are lacking because of the amount increasing the number of Patients, and the number of nurses is lacking. The number of nurses could be measured by using the calculation of the number of beds and number of BOR per month. The purpose of this study was to Knowing the nurse's workload relationship with the attitude in fulfilling the patient's spiritual needs in the Inpatient Siti Khadija Sepanjang Hospital. Method: This research method used the correlation study. Samples taken amounted to 47 respondents, using random sampling techniques. Data was collect used questionnaires and analyzed used Spearman's, Rho. Result: the workload of nurses experiencing high workload as many as 31 nurses with an average percentage of 66% and attitudes of nurses in fulfilling the spiritual needs of Patients Showed that the majority of nurses who provide spiritual needs less Obtain the highest score by 26 nurses with a percentage of 55% with the result of the test statistic = 0.002 < = 0:05. Conclusion: the significant relationship between workload with the attitude of nurses in fulfilling the spiritual needs of patients in the inpatient of Siti Khadijah Sepanjang Hospital.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Mundakir Mundakir AU - Erna Purnamasari AU - Siti Aisyah PY - 2017/04 DA - 2017/04 TI - Workload Relationship With The Attitude Of Nurse In Fulfill The Patient's Spiritual Needs In The Siti Khodijah Sepanjang Hospital BT - 8th International Nursing Conference on Education, Practice and Research Development in Nursing (INC 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2468-5739 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/inc-17.2017.49 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/inc-17.2017.49 ID - Mundakir2017/04 ER -