The Influence of Leadership Style, Motivation, and Training on Teachers’ Performance at Junior High School of Gandus Palembang South Sumatera
- 10.2991/assehr.k.210716.137How to use a DOI?
- Leadership Style, Motivation, Training, Teacher Performance
This research aimed to analyze the influence of leadership style, motivation, and training on teachers’ performance at the Junior High School of Gandus Palembang, South-Sumatera. This research used a quantitative method with an inferential correlation technique. The population in this research was all teachers at SMP Gandus, Palembang, South Sumatera Indonesia with a sample using 97 teachers. The data were collected through questionnaires, documentation, and interview. The results showed that there were a simultaneous and positive influence between leadership style, motivation, and training on teacher performance with an F-count of 1366.03 which was greater than the F-table value of 2.70, and the R Square value of 0.978. This shows that the magnitude of the influence of leadership style, motivation, and training on teacher performance is 97.8%, while the remaining 2.2% is determined by other variables. Leadership style, motivation, and training are important factors in improving a teacher’s performance.
- © 2021, the Authors. Published by Atlantis Press.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/).
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yuli Samsiyah AU - Syarwani Ahmad AU - Mulyadi PY - 2021 DA - 2021/07/19 TI - The Influence of Leadership Style, Motivation, and Training on Teachers’ Performance at Junior High School of Gandus Palembang South Sumatera BT - Proceedings of the International Conference on Education Universitas PGRI Palembang (INCoEPP 2021) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 729 EP - 732 SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/assehr.k.210716.137 DO - 10.2991/assehr.k.210716.137 ID - Samsiyah2021 ER -