The Influence of School Culture Academic Supervision on Senior High School Teacher Performance in OKU Selatan
- 10.2991/assehr.k.210716.063How to use a DOI?
- Academic Supervision, School Culture, Teacher Performance”
This study aims to determine the effect of principal academic supervision and school culture on the teaching performance of senior high school teachers in OKU Selatan. The study population was all state high school teachers in South OKU Regency with a total of 703 people. Sampling was done randomly and obtained 141 respondents. The research method uses descriptive quantitative methods. Data collection techniques through distributing questionnaires. The data processing of the research results was carried out using descriptive statistics with the method of partial correlation. The results of this study suggest 1) Principal academic supervision has a significant effect on teacher teaching performance. 2) School culture has a significant influence on teacher teaching performance. 3) Academic supervision and school culture together have an influence on teacher teaching performance; The magnitude of the influence of principal academic supervision and school culture on the performance of SMA Negeri OKU Selatan District teachers together is 23.5 % and the remaining 76.5% is influenced by other factors not examined in this study.
- © 2021, the Authors. Published by Atlantis Press.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/).
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ellen Oktarina AU - Yasir Arafat AU - Achmad Wahidy PY - 2021 DA - 2021/07/19 TI - The Influence of School Culture Academic Supervision on Senior High School Teacher Performance in OKU Selatan BT - Proceedings of the International Conference on Education Universitas PGRI Palembang (INCoEPP 2021) PB - Atlantis Press SP - 346 EP - 352 SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/assehr.k.210716.063 DO - 10.2991/assehr.k.210716.063 ID - Oktarina2021 ER -