Research on Automatic Diagnosis Based on ANN Well Conditions Fault
- ZhengJia Wu, ShaoXiong Huang, YueSheng Luo
- Corresponding Author
- ZhengJia Wu
Available Online October 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.6How to use a DOI?
- Pump Indicator Diagram; Finite-Difference; Neural Network; Fault Diagnosis
- This thesis combines the extraction of geometric characteristics and the neural network, which supplies a method that can define the operating conditions relatively accurately through the diagram feature parameter of the rod pumping system pump and avoids setting up and solving complex nonlinear dynamic equation while also achieving the automatic diagnosis functions of the malfunctions of oil wells. According to the analysis of the error results, we identify the accuracy and effectiveness of this model. Besides, we test the neural network which we have just set up by using the real-time data, and the test results indicate the validity of the method in this thesis.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - ZhengJia Wu AU - ShaoXiong Huang AU - YueSheng Luo PY - 2013/10 DA - 2013/10 TI - Research on Automatic Diagnosis Based on ANN Well Conditions Fault BT - 2013 International Conference on Information Science and Computer Applications (ISCA 2013) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.6 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/isca-13.2013.6 ID - Wu2013/10 ER -